Senior Manager HR at Vajro India Pvt Ltd
Views:42 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vajro India - Sales Quality Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Sales Quality Analyst
What is the opportunity?
We are huge fans of people who possess the customer first approach and exhibit the ability to raise the standards. Now that's exactly how nimble and facilitating we'd like our Quality Analyst to be. Sounds like you?
As Quality Analyst, you'll spearhead the Sales team's quality performance of calls and chat/email process agents who deal with new prospects. All we look for is that you are self-directed, multifaceted and possess previous experience in working with international sales/SaaS sales processes.
What would you have to do?
- Design and Develop evaluation programs that analyze critical performance behavior's and metrics to the sales organization.
- Monitoring Chats/Calls/emails and Conduct daily audits
- Provide feedback to the leadership on agents' skills and work approach.
- Responsible for conducting process level analysis - root cause analysis, trend analysis, training need analysis for the process, etc.
- Drive Quality initiatives across the department and bring in efficiencies and effectiveness in processes.
- Mentor/Transition newly hired members to ensure a smooth transition from the learning environment to the daily production environment
- Provide regular updates on quality initiatives and process improvement projects to stakeholders across the organization as required.
- Conduct objection handling sessions based on the audits
- Coordinates and facilitates call/Chat calibration sessions
- Conflict management with all stakeholders for smooth and effective business operations.
- Generate insights for Continuous Sales Process and Product Improvement
- Keep a track of good calls / bad calls and play them to the agents on regular basis
- Design and create weekly quality check reports and scorecards
- Present Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Assessments of the Team's performance.
You'll be a great fit if:
1. 2+yrs experience as a Quality Analyst must
2. International Sales Call/Chat Monitoring Experience must and prior B2b/SAAS Customer Success/Support experience would be an added advantage
3. Strong knowledge of Quality Methodology
4. Strong analytical skills
5. Strong facilitation skills
6. Customer facing and interaction abilities.
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8. Ability to conduct end to end process mapping and managing process improvement/ process re- engineering
9. Ability to train and conduct workshops
10. Should be flexible in Cross function audits
At Vajro, we work hard. We laugh a ton. We celebrate every little thing. Does this sound like you?
Build - We're passionate about democratizing mobile apps. You'll build world-class products that will help us realize this vision!
Learn - We're constantly pushing boundaries with our products, so you will work on cutting-edge tech and learn tons!
Have Fun - We love to play as much as we love our work. We celebrate every little thing and boredom is a word that rarely gets tossed around here!
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well