Owner at Vaidic Wellness
Views:96 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Vaidic Wellness Products - Senior Consultant - Talent Management & Employee Engagement (7-10 yrs)
Senior Consultant - Talent Management and Employee Engagement
- The purpose of this role is to operate as a lead consultant for medium to large engagement, culture and talent management projects, and to participate as a team member of large/complex assignments. In this role, you are responsible for working with clients to define overall project strategies and frameworks, advice clients throughout project execution, facilitate results briefings with senior executives by providing meaningful, data-based insights, provide powerfully recommendations, and consult with clients on taking action to drive employee engagement.
- You will be actively involved and lead sales processes, building new and retaining existing long-term client relationships, conducting account management, and identifying opportunities for expansion and cross-selling. This role also includes leading other team members in projects.
- Consult with clients on strategic interventions related to engagement, culture and continuous listening, including action planning, communication and analytics approach.
- Identify and develop new business/expand an existing business, including assessing RFPs, taking a lead role in the development and delivery of proposals, making sales presentations, negotiating and confirming agreements with clients
- Lead research projects to address business and talent issues; provide deep interpretation of survey results and clearly define implications in business language
- Conduct statistical analysis for clients to address deep research questions and provide data-based insights and recommendations
- Work collaboratively and effectively as part of a larger team and proactively provide mentorship to less experienced team members
- Generate profitable revenue by meeting billable targets and project recoverability goals.
- Contribute to the future development of Talent practice offers, including solutions that create internal synergy with other consulting groups within the firm.
- Contribute to practice marketing and solution development efforts Role Complexity
- Works on significant and unique issues requiring proficiency in a complex area requiring a broad grasp of practices or principles in a highly specialized field or in cross-functional settings.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Develops and implements annual operating plans, consistent with objectives set at the next higher organizational level.
- Concentrates on planning and executing for the next 12 months in own functional area and input into market decisions.
- Develops and maintains valuable client and resource relationships.
- May serve as an expert adviser to Kincentric or clients on matters of importance to the success of their business.
- May manage a sizable team or will act independently to manage a portfolio of significant and complex client accounts with responsibility for a number of client teams.
- Analytical skills involving working with big data sets, statistical analyses and visualization of results
- External consulting experience in employee research, engagement, continuous listening, analytics and action planning.
- Demonstrated business development skills
- Previous experience in project management, including building project budgets and plans
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Executive presence and interpersonal skills for building rapport quickly with clients and establishing a reputation as a skilled and knowledgeable advisor..
- Broad understanding of HR and Human Capital issues and programs
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to tell a story using a combination of qualitative and quantitative data
Education & Certification :
- Degree in Business (MBA, generally with Marketing/Market Research, Quantitative Methods, or Human Resources concentration), Social Science, Organizational Psychology, Applied Research, or Statistics.
Work Experience : At least 7-10 years of consulting industry experience in talent management, engagement, and analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.