Owner at Vaidic Wellness
Views:853 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Vaidic Wellness Products - Performance & Rewards Role - CoE (18-25 yrs)
We are looking for a self-driven professional to play a key role as Head- Of performance & Rewards for the CK Birla Group. The CK Birla Group is a USD 3 Bn diversified business conglomerate with businesses spanning - B2C (Consumer Electricals, Healthcare) and B2B (Automotive, Home and Building Materials, Technology) segments. More details are available at: http://www.ckbirlagroup.com/
POSITION CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leadership Performance Management: Manage the Performance Management process across the Group (Leadership Balanced Score Cards)
- Rewards Strategy: Design and execute Performance and Rewards Strategy, Short & long-term incentive plans for the senior leadership and other critical talent cohorts
- HR Analytics: Develop a measurement framework for talent processes and critical metrics for enabling talent decisions
- Digital HR: Create and execute an e-HR road map encompassing enterprise-wide HR digital narrative by identifying opportunities for Automation, Reimagining the HR Process etc.
- Organization & HR Process design: Evaluation of current organization design and help transition to right design wherever required.
- HR Transformation program management
- Provide the COE expertise to the group companies in the related areas.
- Promote an inclusive and engaging culture in the function and across the enterprise
- Leverage resources, programs, tools, and methodologies to deliver on client group's needs, often facilitating work through others
- If leading a team, provides leadership, coaching, and career development to team members
- Manage the budget and other financial measures assigned to her/his team
- Coordinate codification of knowledge on best practices and trends
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with environmental, health and safety-related site rules, policies or governmental regulations, as well as Group policies, practices, quality systems and other requirements
- Travel as required by business need
- M.B.A. with HR specialization or master in the relevant field from an institute of repute
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree and ~18-22 years of progressive experience in HR or Master's degree and 15 years of progressive experience in HR
- 8+ years in leadership roles, as Performance and Rewards leader, HR Business Partner or generalist with involvement in Performance & Rewards, Digital HR, change management, process improvement, compensation, with exposure to high performing organizations, including best practices in HR
- Experience with a conglomerate of diversified businesses and experience in consulting the background will be preferred
- Strong Digital and Analytical skills, Exposure to LTI Schemes and Programs Prevalent.
- In-depth knowledge of business management concepts and practical applications gained through cross-functional business experience and business administration.
- Business acumen: Good business sense and judgement reflected in key decisions made
- Problem-solving: Well-honed analytical and problem-solving skills. Creative, risk-taking and a results-oriented mindset
- Influencing: Communicates with impact. Uses tailored communication and creates authentic and trusting relationships to influence clients, especially related to organizational planning & design.
- Confidence in own ideas as demonstrated by external conference speaking engagements, published articles, participation in panel discussions, industry association work, or teaching
- Consulting: Strong coaching, consulting and facilitation skills
- Leadership: Demonstrated ability to accomplish work through others, including leading project teams. Demonstrated experience in initiating and leading change, including modelling the importance, motivating others, managing the key drivers of change, and overcoming obstacles
- Self-Management: Self-directed work style, able to work autonomously with minimal direction and deliver results with customer service skills, action-oriented, operates with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible: Demonstrated career flexibility and adaptation skills (e.g., successful industry or company changes with a minimal learning curve; cross-cultural experience and flexibility if dictated by the scope of organization)
- Collaborative: Reaches across boundaries internally and externally to develop an extensive network of partnerships. Experience in a global, matrix management structure, and working with a virtual workforce. Ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to use a computer, and communicate with peers and co- workers
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- The above description is intended to describe the general content, identify the essential functions of, and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.