Owner at Vaidic Wellness
Views:615 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Vaidic Wellness Products - Marketing Communication Expert (12-18 yrs)
What can you expect
The Marketing Leader, India is responsible for leading the development and implementation of brand, social media, events, digital transformation, and PR/media to drive business growth in India. The candidate should have strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing with analytical and creative capabilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and touchpoints.
The Marketing Leader, India will work closely with the CEO, India and Business leaders in our India business, as well the Head of Marketing, IMETA to establish, maintain and measure the impact of strategic integrated marketing plans that drive demand generation and revenue growth, as well as position the Mercer brand prominently in India. You should be comfortable executing your campaigns through a variety of channels and take an integrated approach to marketing. You will be responsible for the Go to Market strategy and execution of two key new products for the India market. You will have a good understanding of sales and how marketing can drive sales. In this role, you will be an integral part of the AMEA Marketing Team, leveraging your marketing expertise to drive local brand awareness, client acquisition and growth in India.
You will provide marketing leadership and guidance to ensure colleagues are aware and actively engaged in the marketing strategy. You will be passionate about digital, content, SEO/SEM and play a leading role in ensuring continuous improvement and setting the direction for the website.
You will need to have strong stakeholder management skills to take the business on the brand and marketing journey required to deliver commercial outcomes. Your role requires budget management, contract management and project management. Equally important is the ability to work alongside subject matter experts and leaders to bring the best of Mercer to the market.
The Marketing Leader, India should be, at different times, a writer, project manager, critical/creative thinker, storyteller, and communication/marketing expert. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, passionate, high energy, organized, detail-oriented, happy to roll up their sleeves if needed and able to distill complex messages.
This is a people manager role, with one colleague reporting.
We will count on you to:
Brand and Marketing :
- Build and drive the Mercer brand through all communications and channels (with an emphasis on digital strategies) - maximizing reputation, awareness and reach through innovative digital marketing approaches.
- Develop and execute Go to Market strategies for new products for India
- Plan and execute marketing communications for all marketing campaigns in India.
- Localize and tailor materials that are provided by the global or regional team to India when appropriate.
- Support event management.
- Drive and execute new intellectual content development in the local market and working closely with local spokespeople.
- Work closely with regional marketing operations and shared services to ensure compliance with regional processes and support the brand
- Source, adapt and create appropriate content to support the content strategy/roadmap, focusing primarily on Mercer branded websites and social channels.
- Drive Mercer's digital marketing efforts in India, while contributing to the strategy and day-to-day
management of our digital marketing strategy and execution, driving demand generation
Contribute and influence the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies.
- Apply digital marketing best practices to optimise the client experience, and drive acquisition and growth.
- Work with Mercer's leadership team to ensure Mercer's activity/content/ PR/media is driving reputation and brand outcomes.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Develop a stakeholder map for key influencers and a strategy to influence them on agreed messaging platforms
What you need to have:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business Management, Communication/Public Relations or equivalent.
Masters equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing or Corporate Communications role
- Proven track record in developing and executing marketing and/or internal communications or corporate communications strategies and plans to deliver results
- Expertise across all elements of digital marketing, including omni-channel strategic planning and execution, experimenting, Go to Market strategies and reporting and measurement
What makes you stand out:
- Ability to think laterally and creatively, and superior communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the organisation
- Focuses on the client, delivers results, builds relationships, exercises sound judgment
- Knowledge of digital performance marketing strategies, tools and assets and strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, technological landscape, web development, technologies and development lifecycle.
- Proven knowledge of Enterprise digital marketing tools preferred, including industry leading CRMs and Marketing Automation platforms