Owner at Vaidic Wellness
Views:656 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Vaidic Wellness Products - General Manager - Key Accounts & Enterprise Business - International Consulting Sales (10-17 yrs)
With its growing portfolio of the new age and advanced technological innovations in the industry- leading trends, our company is continuously expanding its business. We are looking to partner with candidates who have a flair for problem-solving, critical thinking, and leadership and can advance the core mission and vision of enabling organizations to build winning teams.
If you strive to learn every day, value innovation and working with and around agile and highly driven individuals, and see yourself as an enabler of things, Mercer | Mettl is your next career- choice.
About the Role:
We are based in Gurgaon and would be happy to meet the right prospects about the nature of our business and global opportunities around it. The candidate should be willing to join us immediately.
Role: General Manager- Key Accounts & Enterprise Business
Functional Area: Key Accounts & Enterprise Business
Educational Qualification: MBA Preferred
Experience: 10-14 yrs.
- Minimum 10 years of B2B Sales Experience with team lead experience of five or more for minimum 5 years.
- Exposure to CXO level discussions with High on Consultative Sales which includes technology
- Experience with HR stakeholders will be preferred
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements with End to End Transaction Management for the prospective Client
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Business development with Corporate Decision makers for the firm.
- Develop and support sales opportunities that lead to pitches, engagement, relationship building & growth in the pipeline that converts to incremental revenues
- Understand target companies business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate value proposition at the executive level
- Map prospective Enterprise & Strategic Growth accounts around organizational structure, people and potential real estate/workplace needs
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop enterprise marketing collateral and messaging
- Ensure operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Research, build new accounts, financial planning and analysis.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.