Owner at Vaidic Wellness
Views:299 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Vaidic Wellness Products - Director - Performance Marketing (10-15 yrs)
Director - Performance Marketing
- We're building a movement ; an education revolution. We're building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we're building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.
- ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process
- Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
The Opportunity :
- We are looking for an experienced individual who wants to be a pillar of ApplyBoard's future growth. You're analytical. You're strategic.
- You can recruit and build a world-class digital marketing team. You report to the individual who oversees all global marketing efforts for ApplyBoard.
- This role is responsible for all SEO/SEM, front-end web development and all social channels across ApplyBoard.
- You're responsible for real revenue growth of the company.
What you'll be doing every day :
- Create, implement, and optimize performance marketing strategy & own budget/ROI for paid performance initiatives with a data-driven philosophy
- Determine cost per acquisition goals based on marketing spend/budget and by channel
- Liaise with Growth, Brand, Product, Design & Comms to increase adoption & engagement for key initiatives through cohesive strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to launch omnichannel campaigns to increase leads & conversions
- Manage web development team and drive impactful conversion optimizations by introducing testing methodologies across organic & paid channels
- Ensure messaging across all channels are consistent & aligned on with key stakeholders
- Manage team of Social Media professionals and drive incremental engagement across ApplyBoard channels
- Understand the customer journey across channels and optimize based on incrementality & attribution
- Enhance and monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools to track and report on key performance indicators of media & organic activity
- Proactively create autonomous workstreams
- Mentor and grow in-house team of Digital Marketers and their capabilities
- Discover, onboard, and implement external partners as needed
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Be an advocate for growth improvements across the entire company
What you bring to the table :
- Deep knowledge of SEO/SEM and web analytics
- Working with martech roadmaps and prioritization
- Thoughtful leadership and forward planning 12 to 18 mths out
- Outrageous attention to detail ; you find mistakes that others don't
- Pragmatism and critical thinking on measurement & analytics
- Knowledge of how a product team works, and the ability to work with them
- Rigorous recruiting approach and coaching experienced team members
- Ability to think strategically and critically about complex problems
Ideally, you also have experience with some of :
- Experience leading or working with social media teams
- Working with platform-centric companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.