Owner at Vaidic Wellness
Views:499 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vaidic Wellness Products - Director - Operations (15-20 yrs)
Director of Operations
- Kincentric is in the process of expanding its Operations center in India to support its Culture and Engagement, Leadership Assessment and Development, Human Resources & Talent Advisory and Diversity Equity and Inclusion businesses.
- This role will have the opportunity to shape, with Operations & Consulting leadership, the operating model of the operations team to provide efficient, high-quality delivery support to the business.
- This leader will also help support the expansion of our analytics capabilities to deliver more insights to clients and will serve as a key partner with our business leaders to operationalize new services as our solutions continue to evolve.
- Kincentric is seeking a senior operations leader with a background in Consulting or service center stand-up who will oversee our operations teams and own end-to-end delivery support processes.
Key Responsibilities Strategy :
- Partner with Operations, Consulting, Analytics and Technology leaders both internally within Kincentric and within the larger SSI portfolio of companies to understand the evolving vision of our services, identify the capabilities needed to support those services and develop plans to close any gaps
- Evolve the structure of our operations team to support current and evolving business needs while delivering on strategic goals with a focus on efficiency / margin optimization
- Manage an operations roadmap in alignment with corporate strategy
- Monitor the larger competitive landscape to support strategic discussions on additional service evolution needs
Delivery Management :
- Oversee and manage overall operations services, including client delivery, quality, escalation/ issue management, operational account management processes across the business and establish continuous improvement processes to enable continued learning and enhancements
- Support the piloting of new solutions, technologies and/or platforms and support the design of service delivery models associated with those solutions, in conjunction with other Operations and Analytics leaders
- Identify and solution larger organizational issues requiring attention
- Define, implement or revise policies, procedures and SLAs to provide high-quality service, foster growth and create efficiencies
People Management :
- Develop and coach the team to improve both internal and external delivery capabilities
- Oversee and manage delivery capacity, ensuring that Kincentric maintain a competitive position in the talent market
- In conjunction with the evolving vision of the business, design career growth models for our delivery teams
- Coordinate / communicate effectively with executive leadership, colleagues and the broader organization on the evolution of our delivery services
Required Education, Skills & Knowledge
- Possesses a college/university degree or higher
- Minimum of 15 to 20 years in management consulting or in operations functions at a service- oriented business
- Experience building organizations or establishing service centers and leading large teams
- Strong strategic / big picture thinking skills. Ability to frame large, complex problems and deconstruct them into executable strategies / work efforts
- Comfortable working in sometimes ambiguous, constantly evolving environments
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal, including PowerPoint and story- telling/deck-building skills
- Has excellent interpersonal skills related to collaboration and team building; persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
- Flexible; adept at reordering priorities and activities to address ever-changing requirements
- Proactive problem anticipation, continuous improvement and innovation mindset
Ideal Candidate :
- Experience in organizations focused on Organizational Effectiveness a plus
- Experience driving change in an organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.