Recruiter at Vaibhav Global Limited
Views:534 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Vaibhav Global Limited - Marketing Analyst (2-7 yrs)
If you enjoy rewarding challenges, researching and coming up with effective solutions, this is the right job for you! In this position, you will spend your days surveying information, creating client reports, summarizing data with graphs and tables and overseeing the training of new team members. You will additionally have the opportunity to create and conduct the analysis of research projects, design surveys and lead client meetings with the marketing team to present survey design ideas and results. If you are detail oriented with outstanding analytical abilities, this role will be great for you.
- Evaluate target demographics, appropriate distribution channels and marketing outlets
- Analyze marketing metrics to gauge pricing and identify cause and effect relationships
- Collaborate with marketing department to develop appropriate Customer strategies
- Use information from statisticians, marketing experts and other industry professionals to conduct your own secondary research
- Become familiar with research methodologies, including common computer programs, and increase understanding of advanced statistical analysis
- Meet with clients regularly to determine marketing and promotional goals
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Attend staff meeting in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies
Skills or Experience:
- 2+ years of market analysis experience is required
- Superior knowledge of statistical software, including SPSS and similar programs, MS Office and general databases
- Familiarity with search engines, business research tools and web analytics, including CRM programs
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- BS in Marketing, statistics or related field is a plus
- Demonstrable experience with data collection methods, portfolio of surveys, polls and focus group results a plus
- Independent self-starter; highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively utilize various software applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attention to detail and follow through are essential.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An ambassador of our Core Value: Teamwork, Honesty, Commitment, Passion and Positive Attitude
- Moving self in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one workplace to another
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.