Founder at Vahdam Teas
Views:5494 Applications:1154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1111
Vahdam Teas - Marketing/Business Analyst (0-2 yrs)
Vahdam Teas is the fastest growing direct-to-consumer FMCG brand from India. Vahdam Teas is also the first Indian company ever to be a part of the Oprah Winfrey's prestigious Favorite Things list for 2018! Founded in 2015 by Bala Sarda (Forbes 30 Under 30), it envisions to disrupt the USD 60 Billion Tea Market, by leveraging technology and cutting out middlemen. Vahdam Teas have shipped teas to consumers in over 85 countries and its key markets are the USA and Europe. It has raised US $ 5 million in Equity Capital from some of India's leading angels and consumer VCs, including Fireside Ventures. Vahdam Teas has been featured by leading Global media like Forbes, Oprah Magazine, BuzzFeed, PopSugar, Refinery29, Business insider etc.
Vahdam Teas is currently hiring for Marketing/Business Analyst with minimum 0-2 years of relevant experience. We are looking for a person who can join our team and take up the responsibility of driving revenue through various Analysis revolving around Performance marketing, Customer, Product etc.
Please find more details as given below:
- Work with the team on analysing the core business metrics i.e. Revenue, Performance, Customer experience etc.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Create weekly, monthly & quarterly business reports for the top management
- Regular MIS Reporting for specific functions of the company
- Take complete ownership of Performance marketing Analytics and Spend Optimization
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvements and best practices though continuous improvement and learning.