Operations Head at VA-YU
Views:1209 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
VA-YU - Operations Analyst (1-3 yrs)
What will you do:
- Responsible for asset tracking and control.
- Single point of contact in case of escalations.
- Responsible for approving user KYC requests.
- Monitoring service levels and fleet availability.
- Investigate complaints and incidents and prepare reports for the same. If required coordinate with the insurance providers.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor the data management system and prepare KPI reports on the same.
- Manage & optimize expenses, verify invoices for payment etc.
- Being a startup the incumbent is also expected to handle other HR and admin related processes like Talent Acquisition, Payroll etc.
Who you are:
- Prior experience is preferred though not mandatory.
- Motivation, dedication and the willingness to learn are key requirements
- Ability to work with databases and Microsoft excel.
- Analytical thought process and a go-getter attitude
- Confident & strong communications skills along with prioritization and time management.
- Startup Cultural Fit : Willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative and ownership, to think beyond conventional dogma and self-starter.
- Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with caliber and experience. Exponential growth on offer for the right candidate.