Operations Head at VA-YU
Views:4165 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
VA-YU - Operations Analyst (1-3 yrs)
What will you do:
- Responsible for asset tracking and control.
- Single point of contact in case of escalations.
- Responsible for approving user KYC requests.
- Monitoring service levels and fleet availability.
- Investigate complaints and incidents and prepare reports for the same. If required coordinate with the insurance providers.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor the data management system and prepare KPI reports on the same.
- Manage & optimize expenses, verify invoices for payment etc.
- Being a startup the incumbent is also expected to handle other HR and admin related processes like Talent Acquisition, Payroll etc.
Who you are:
- Prior experience is preferred though not mandatory.
- Motivation, dedication and the willingness to learn are key requirements
- Ability to work with databases and Microsoft excel.
- Analytical thought process and a go-getter attitude
- Confident & strong communications skills along with prioritization and time management.
- Startup Cultural Fit : Willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative and ownership, to think beyond conventional dogma and self-starter.
- Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with caliber and experience. Exponential growth on offer for the right candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.