Assistant Manager at V Mart Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2279 Applications:652 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:372
V-Mart Retail - Lead - Project Management/PMO (6-12 yrs)
Lead - Project Management (PMO)
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Strong expertise in Technical Documentation, elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements such as BRD, FSD, System Context Diagram, Gap Analysis, Business Cases etc.
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive) and propose Process Automations (RPA) where possible to achieve higher efficiency.
- Identifying and addressing operational, financial and technological risks within the business.
- Propose strategic solutions for continuous improvements in business.
- Provide roadmap to strengthen business strategies support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities. Communicating ideas and viewpoints to senior management.
- Experienced in Waterfall and Iterative project management and SDLC methodologies, Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing client and supplier relationships
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external clients to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Provide project level analysis - producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Collaborate closely with development team to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process by developing and execution of test plans.
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
- Conduct stakeholders meetings regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Assess, evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Ability to analyse and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Creating monthly performance reports and dashboards (RAID metrics). Perform analysis on process and systems performance.