HR at V-Guard Industries Ltd
Views:1579 Applications:456 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
V-Guard - Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing (2-7 yrs)
1) Digital marketer with ecommerce, D2C & performance marketing experience. Proven track record of delivering ROI in e-commerce & D2C channels.
2) Ecommerce category management experience: Candidate should have managed ecommerce marketing in FMCG/ FMCD organizations. This will include the following:
a. Having complete ownership of the category from the ecommerce marketing perspective. Working closely with internal departments such as category, product, R&D, brand & communications to develop comprehensive category understanding.
b. Maintaining ACOS/ ROI for the respective category while executing media campaigns on platforms such as Amazon, Ads, Flipkart Ads etc. Should have working knowledge of setting up, optimizing, reporting of campaigns on marketplaces ad platforms.
c. Demand generation for V-Guard D2C: Driving highly targeted traffic via organic & paid digital mediums for respective categories. Focus on ROI while scaling up D2C campaigns.
d. Experience of creation of relevant content on ecommerce platforms which includes product listings, banner creation, video creation, A+ content creation etc. as per platforms guidelines. Creation of category specific video content which involves production & working with external agencies.
e. Ensure timely development of the shopper communication content by collecting raw inputs from the internal departments such as Product Planning, NPD, R&D, etc., furnishing inputs to the creative agencies, and managing agency outcomes in line with the brand objectives.
f. Using insights from marketplaces platforms to optimize campaigns, improve ROI, create reporting etc.
g. Working knowledge of review management, inventory management, pricing etc. from an ecommerce perspective. Collaborating with internal teams to ensure timely actions.
3) Creating & leveraging IGC (influencer generated content), UGC (user generated content) & BGC (brand generated content) for promotion of the category via organic & paid means.
4) Website content & lead management experience. This will include working knowledge of CRM, CMS etc.
5) his role entails working with multiple internal & external stakeholders; hence the candidate should have good interpersonal skills, attention to detail & excellent communication skills.
6) Preference will be given to the candidates who have prior work experience in kitchen portfolio like chimneys, gas stoves, mixer grinders, Induction cooktops etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.