Strategic Talent Acquisition at UST Global
Views:279 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
UST - Strategic HR Shared Services Role (5-15 yrs)
- As the catalyst for HR digital transformation, HR Services is also leading the Human Capital Management solution strategy with the global launch of our new HR Core Solution. HR Services holds the key accountability for HR privacy, risk, and compliance. The Manager will help to provide a single Service Centre voice into HR Services portfolio and program planning and will help to ensure effective utilization of service centre resources to support core service delivery as well as projects, programs, and critical run activities.
- Acts as a consultant and project manager to support and implement of HR programs and projects.
- Provides leadership and direction to the HR Service Centre and to the work of HRSS Representatives, bring up major issues to HR Shared Services supervisor for driven resolution.
- Ensure services are delivered within the agreed service level agreements(SLA's) and customer satisfaction scores.
- Align to key performance indicators (KPI's) and set up service level agreements with stakeholders where appropriate.
- Responsible to support our Service Centre Leadership Team through: Consuming HR and non HR project plans to understand potential resource impact on our Service Delivery operations.
- Will drive a "One Service Centre" view of all process & tool changes from global and local programs. Routinely aligning with Service Managers and Service Centre Leads on overall change impact to the Service Centre.
- Understanding and influencing the ownership and prioritization of local opportunities and help feed them back into the global program owners.
- Helping to minimize the impact and disruption of managing/executing a large, complex project portfolio on the operational delivery of our Service Centers.
- Lead initiatives that are identified as a priority and support to transform and scale our ways of working.
- Partner closely with HR Services Program Owner and Project Leads to collect information needed for capacity & capability planning in the Service Centres and surface the "windows of opportunity" for landing the changes.
- Implement best practices in managing the centralized HR Services support.
MIS and Compliance:
- Ensure the delivery of a comprehensive set of performance metrics that are relevant to the HR Shared Serviced operational model.
- Manage tracking and reporting of service delivery in the HR Shared Services Team according to agreed KPI's/SLAs and other measures agreed.
- To build strong document governance system that is easy to track, review & manage and Is in accordance with the compliance, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Building and maintaining relationships between the regional Service Centre, the HR Management team, and global program owners and project leads in HR Services to ensure effective execution of the portfolio of programs and projects.
- Pro-actively consult and coach managers within the Service Delivery organization on managing change, process management and help sequence opportunities to drive change.
- Support overall readiness planning as well as capability and capacity planning to ensure change is absorbed across all Service Line teams within the Service Delivery organization.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MBA in Human Resources
- Relevant SHRM/HRCI certification
- Certification in PMP or Prosci Change Management preferred
- Functional experience in Human Resources and experience in handling a team & Workforce planning
- Process re-engineering
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Expertise in Project Management and Program Management
- Must possess analytical and problem-solving ability, independent thinking, decision-making and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of HRIS and/or MS Excel and the formula and data management functions, preferred.
- Stakeholder management
- Communication Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.