Strategic Talent Acquisition at UST Global
Views:4654 Applications:979 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
UST - HR Business Partner (6-21 yrs)
We are looking at a high end strategic HRBP role.
- We are looking at a high end strategic HRBP role for Bengaluru / Trivandrum Location.
- This would not be your typical HRBP role, we are looking at candidates who can come & disrupt the current eco-system & run parallel global & regional projects. The incumbent should be able to make changes in the entire HR eco-system. We are not looking at legacy candidates, rather than someone who can focus across EBITA / Retention / Analytics / Mobility across multiple functions.
If you are looking to disrupt, innovate & create something meaningful & challenging, kindly apply & we can have an interesting conversation regarding your career aspirations & goals.
What excites you?
Expectations from this role :
1. Responsible for designing and implementing Talent Management strategies and initiatives for the group of Clusters, in alignment with strategic business goals
2. Must be able to act as a change agent, with proactive thinking ability, help in designing and to shape organisational change.
3. Participate and contribute in AOP planning and review meetings
4. Keep constant watch on intra and inter cluster standardisation and fairness and update leadership
5. Assess risk and identify gaps in employee relation processes and personally own high-touch programs
6. Collaborate with HR departments and business to implement best solutions for employee attraction, development and retention
7. Provide coaching to managers and leaders and advise relevant business leaders on people issues to enhance their ability to deliver their people strategy
8. Partner with senior managers to drive the full scope of the talent agenda -including succession planning, and drive the subsequent development actions, through L&D to ensure the availability of talent within the business unit. Provide local intelligence about talent and High Potential individuals for inclusion in talent management plans.
9. Analyse and report on KPIs and trends related to human capital in the business and use these findings to develop strategies and solutions to issues
10. Ensure 100% role based Talent Management practices are adopted by the Cluster
11. Lead the review and analysis of Employee Opinion Survey results, and coach business managers and co-create action plans to enhance employee engagement
12. Proactively bring in innovative ideas to make processes more efficient including automation and to control cost at the function level
13. Bring in and implement innovative ideas to make HR a profit center
14. Build the culture to continuously Co-create scalable solutions with end users, and not just at the beginning and end
15. Plan and drive cross functional HR Projects for improvement of Organisation HR practices
16. Mentor and guide team in becoming all rounded HR professionals
17. Active involvement in branding the organization as a Great Place to Work At
18. Aligning the talent management practices as per industry best practices to help the organization be recognised as a top employer
19. Commitment to agile transformation and define agile values that BSEs need to practice
20. Promote short, iterative project cycles instead of predetermined project plans that are less flexible
21. Enable the creation of a unique and inclusive organizational work culture
22. Keep continuous watch on Talent gaps and institute de-risk and succession management measures
23. Build strength in the team and ensure every member delivers key business outcomes even in an unpredictable and uncertain business landscape
24. Encourage a proactive customer-sensing HR model
25. Encourage culturally aligned workforce that has grown internally
Typical performance measures :
1. Attrition % over the quarter
2. Annualized attrition %
3. # of Top & Critical Talent retained
4. # of Talent spotting
5. # of milestones achieved for HR projects as per target
6. # of critical business roles with successors identified
7. Pyramid Management - Bottom line savings in $$
8. Team utilization programs - Efficiency improvement
9. Cost savings in $$ via Pyramid optimization
10. Cost savings in $$ via reduction in NB workforce
11. Cost savings in $$ via resource utilization improvement
Performance Areas :
Management and Business Partnership - Strategy
1. Understands the Organisational objectives and its alignment with the Cluster business objectives. Responsible to create Talent strategy for the Cluster that will enable business targets
2. Supports leaders and managers responsible for teams to accelerate through transitions, build team excellence, resolve team conflicts, and enable cross-team collaboration across challenging, diverse organizational boundaries.
3. Coaching and providing HR advisory to key stakeholders to help improve business efficiency
4. Identifying HR priorities from corporate and departmental plans, translating business requirements into effective HR practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives
5. Provide support to leaders and managers on implementation of company policies and procedures
6. Establishing partnerships internally and externally with a wide network to ensure implementation of best practice and the optimal use of resources.
7. Build productive relationships at all levels and in all parts of the HR functions and partner with SMEs to delivery optimal programs to the business
8. Execute resource forecasting in respective areas
9. Review and provide feedbacks on new sales deeds
10. Bring in market intelligence on competition
11. Participate and contribute in Business leadership reviews
Financial Impact :
1. Revenue impact through reduction in non-billable workforce, pyramid correction, improved resource utilisation, Fresher infusion etc
2. Drive account financial outcomes and employee career development targets through designing and implementing talent transformation programs focussed on business needs of the Cluster
3. Enrol freshers for mandatory account based upskilling initiatives/learning programs
4. Identify skilling programs based on project requirements
5. Roll out succession planning for all critical roles within business unit
6. Create opportunity for revenue growth
Industry Best practices - Collaboration :
1. Maintains clear understanding of Industry trends, best practices employment regulations, thereby providing optimal solution to employee issues.
2. Reviewing and understanding the gaps within organisation talent practices, collaborating with business, HR SMEs and HR business Partner leads to deliver solutions that encourage adoption of best practices and ongoing improvement in company people practices.
3. Undertake organisational change and restructuring projects as the business need arises.
Attracting and Retaining :
1. Partner with Business and HR SMEs to drive best possible Industry recognitions for company HR practices and programs, thereby creating brand value and help attract best talent.
2. Develop and implement Employee Engagement Plan based on employee feedback, business requirements and Industry trends
3. Review and adopt an industry recognized framework for proactive assessment of Attrition risks.
4. Collaborate with business and HR leaders to implement solutions to mitigate attrition risks. Work with business on talent replacement plans wherever risks cannot be mitigated.
5. Rolling out all organization talent initiatives including Rewards and Recognition, Promotion & compensation programs on time
6. Exit interview completion and action plan implementation based on feedbacks
7. Grievance redressal & Disciplinary actions
Analytics and HR advisory :
1. Conduct research and consistently develop and implement HR policies and procedures
2. Analyse and report on KPIs and trends related to human capital in the business and use these findings to develop strategies and solutions to issues that affect the business outcomes
3. Use data, metrics and evidence to inform and drive decision making and change across the business areas.
Talent Management :
1. Partner with SMEs and employees to ensure updated career development framework is available as per organizational needs
2. Collaborate with employees, business and talent development team to ensure successful implementation of company's performance management principles including but not limited to Goal setting, ongoing continuous feedback, Talent Development tool utilisation within the Cluster.
3. Ensure adequate governance mechanisms including but not limited to audits/employee focus group reviews are implemented to ensure alignment of Cluster towards core company performance principles and the quality of implementation.
4. Develop framework to identify, engage and develop top performers and High potential employees within Cluster
Team Management :
1. Responsible for mentoring, coaching and developing team, recognizing strengths and weaknesses, and developing the future leaders
2. Maintain and ensure confidentiality of sensitive information among team members
Client Meeting :
3. Represent HR in client meetings
Mergers and Acquisitions :
1. Active involvement in Mergers and acquisitions
Create a culture of continuous learning :
1. Enable a continuous learning culture in the Cluster, improving employee engagement, and support with tech capability development plan for accounts within the Cluster based on business needs
2. Facilitate learning programs for improving manager effectiveness and people management capabilities
3. Work closely with L&D team to manage Leadership Development offerings for Top Talents
Skill Examples :
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with senior management and internal and external customers
- Must possess good business acumen
- Proven ability to influence, establish and maintain effective relationships and gain reputation as trusted advisor and business partner
- Proven ability to objectively coach senior leadership and management through routine and complex employee relations matters
- Flexible and proactive approach with 'can do' attitude
- Performance-driven, pro-active, results-oriented, stakeholder-focused; comfortable and flexible with changing priorities, high levels of ambiguity, non-routine issues.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced deadline-intensive environment; anticipate obstacles and plan contingencies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to think strategically while delivering practical solutions.
- Demonstrates effective collaboration and teamwork with all stakeholders across the organization
- Change Management capabilities
- Ability to confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- The ability to develop and implement talent programs aligned with business needs, including succession management, performance management, rewards and recognition, and other programs.
- The skill to influence others, develop and maintain working relationships, and deliver results and/or expertise for a client in a professional manner.
Knowledge Examples :
1. Thorough knowledge of HR practices/solutions within organisation and understanding of its comparison with Industry trends
2. Business sector knowledge to interpret trends and understand business problems
3. Organisation Development knowledge for analysing the people issues affecting business performance.
4. Thorough knowledge of Local employment law.