Strategic Talent Acquisition at UST Global
Views:133 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
UST - Enterprise Agile Coach (12-30 yrs)
UST is a leading provider of platforms; digital innovation; artificial Intelligence and end-to-end IT services and solutions for Global 1000 companies. We are transforming corporations through deep domain expertise; knowledge-based ML platforms; as well as profound anthropological efforts to understand the end customer and design products and interactions that create delight. We are deeply committed to developing a comprehensive understanding of our client's problems and developing platforms to address them.
We are expanding our Enterprise Agile Practice- globally by hiring experienced- Agile Coaches- to join a team in- New York, Montreal, Glasgow, London, Budapest, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Mumbai, and Bangalore- to be a part of our Global Business & Enterprise Lean-Agility Practice. If you are courageous and comfortable challenging, advising, and coaching Product Owners, Pilot Leads and Senior Leadership, and can influence mindset and behaviors, please respond.
Agile Coach Skills:
Both strong leaders and advocates for the adoption of Agile, Agile Coaches must be assertive about adherence to Agile processes and enthusiastic about Agile practices and their benefits. They are both educators and coaches, and thus possess great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities, and a capacity to inspire and motivate. In order to stay ahead, Agile Coaches must be self-taught, and they must constantly be updating their information, attending conferences, and continuously learning.
- Are strong change agents and can influence mindset and behaviors, including those of senior leaders
- Love coaching and supporting people to adjust to and embrace changes to their ways of working
- Are passionate about Agile principles and are excited to embed them across the organization
- Apply innovative and creative thinking in order to solve problems and get things done
- Are intellectually curious and love learning new skills and capabilities, e.g., Agile principles
- Are courageous and will be comfortable challenging, advising, and coaching Product Owners, Pilot Leads and Senior Leadership
Relevant Agile advanced certifications through Scrum Alliance, Scrum.Org, Scrum.Inc, LeanKanban University, SAFe and Disciplined Agile Consortium
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.