Strategic Talent Acquisition at UST Global
Views:346 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
UST - Director - Agile Practice (15-27 yrs)
Agile Practice Director
Role Proficiency :
Experienced 'Thought Leader' able to engage with E-suite and other business and technology leaders to advise on organizational design and Agility. Development and effective communication of new approaches to all aspects of organizational Agility. Responsible for Agile practice in specific Regions.
1. Lead enterprise strategist transformation goals and transformation road mapping. Adjust to meet the needs of the current situation and innovate to create new techniques
2. A 'Thought Leader' helping create impact in the professional ecosystem using experiments that demonstrates a growth mindset
3. Actively support and lead pre-sales activities
4. Lead Agile practices in a particular geography or customer segment
Measures of Outcomes :
1. Customer Satisfaction - Target Vs. Actual as established by organizational leadership
2. Percent of growth at Client Account as determined by organizational leadership. Number of opportunities identified to grow revenue. Number supported of hiring and onboarding of new UST associates
3. Supporting UST in Market - UST Brand - number of events attended and networks established with the impact created from those events and networks
4. Professional Development and Learning. Number of certifications gained/maintained as designated by organizational leadership as critical
Outputs Expected :
Change Agent :
1. Experience with strategic planning road mapping organizational design and cultural change
2. Experience and expertise in coaching and mentoring individual team members team managers directors practice leaders and executives
3. Engineer propose and modify supporting organizational change management frameworks and supporting organizational redesign activities
4. Facilitate the design structure and operating model of a coalition or core transformation team
5. Facilitate the client's organizational structure the transformation backlog and demand for transformation
6. Facilitate Kaizen adoption though adoption of continuous improvement practices and adoption of maturity models
7. Uphold and reinforce client's Operating Model principles terminology and best practices
8. Hands-on coaching for executive transformation team on a path to Agile maturity
9. Identify and raise challenges and obstacles; working collaboratively with the Centre of Excellence coaching to resolve
10. Embed a culture of continuous improvement within each team. Establish self-sufficient coaching expertise and support
11. Provide mentoring and training of client's Agile Coaches
12. Perform maturity assessments to baseline organizational Agility performance identifying opportunities for improvement
13. Provide ongoing training certifications and resources to equip team members with practices to enhance their Agile maturity
14. Define new Agile metrics to enable performance and cultural change
Skill Examples :
1. Thought leadership through creating new values and principles that help people achieve greater levels of Agility.
2. Invents and modifies practices to match the context. Active contributor to the community consistently identifying developing; sharing existing and emerging facilitation practices.
3. Able to develop new instructional techniques/styles. Invents and modifies practices to match the context. Active contributor to the Teaching community consistently identifying and sharing existing and emerging training practices.
4. Creates agreements with leadership for engagements across an organization. Able to manage engagement commercially for a number of people
5. Contrast the different team dynamics across multiple teams with whom you have worked and evaluate the effects on team results.
6. The ability to evaluate different techniques used to increase team effectiveness across multiple teams with whom they have worked and evaluate the effects on team results.
7. Competent in the use of multiple styles and techniques to raise awareness within an organization
8. Creates new innovative techniques that enhance team events growing a team ownership mindset
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.