Director at U.S.Gandhi & Co.
Views:59 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
U.S.Gandhi & Co. - Associate - Forensic Investigation & IBC Team - CA (1-2 yrs)
U.S.Gandhi & Co. - Requirement for CA Fresher - Associate - Forensic Investigation & IBC Team (Mumbai only)
Job Description :
- Performs forensic research to trace funds and assist in identifying the assets for recovery
- Conducts forensic analysis of financial data
- Carry out investigative methodologies to identify issues and gather relevant evidence
- Assists and prepares and forensic accounting reports from financial findings
- Analyzing financial and other business records and the preparation of reports
- Prepares analytical data for litigation
- Liaise with clients and build on existing client relationships
- Supporting fraud and misconduct investigations of varying size and complexity, including assisting in conducting suspect and witness interviews
- Supporting fraud and anti-bribery and corruption risk management engagements, including assisting with the delivery of workshops.
- PUFE transactions under IBC
Skill Set :
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (presentation skills)
- Advanced understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
- Prior experience in Statutory Audit / Internal Audit is an added advantage.
- CA fresher required