HR Generalist at UserExperior
Views:75 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
UserExperior - Business Development Manager (1-2 yrs)
Business Development Manager
About UserExperior :
UserExperior is a SaaS product for Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM). We've helped 10+ Unicorns and fortune 500 companies get an in-depth understanding into user behaviour, faulty designs, and poor performance. Using our solutions, the product, engineering, design, and support teams can collaborate to take fully-informed and objective decisions to improve app engagement and conversions.
We are a fast-growing SaaS start-up based in Silicon Valley and Mumbai. As an organization we believe in empathy, humility, ownership, and having a growth mindset to constantly improve ourselves. The Sales team is one of the most active and agile teams in the company. The team interacts with the CXOs and leadership teams of global firms and has closed high value deals including Fortune 500/100 Enterprises. This role provides the candidates with an opportunity to own, learn, and grow along with the organization scaling new heights in both professional and personal grounds.
Role: Business Development Manager - New Business
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive revenue growth with acquisition of new clients.
- Generate leads and opportunities, nurture them and curate the engagement towards building a qualified pipeline that will lead to successful conversion of opportunities.
- Contacting potential prospects through cold calls and emails and Identifying prospect's needs, use cases, setting up a trial and closure.
- Schedule meetings (could be one-on-one in person meeting or online meeting) and do product demonstrations to potential customers.
- Candidates should be open to travel in case of customer meetings.
- Building and managing strong relationships with prospects/clients.
- Proactively work to determine target addressable market specifically in the mid market and large enterprise accounts, account penetration strategy, relevant messaging and qualification criteria to establish high win rates and pipeline conversion to revenue.
- Present sales pitches, product reports, and other valuable data to potential prospects that help them identify the need for the product.
- Develop new prospects through referrals, networking, online research, and outbound calls.
- Manage leads in CRM and send out Daily/Weekly/Monthly Sales Reports.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of how the overall solution is positioned, deployed and supported to add value to customer business.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Experience of 2-3 years with proven track record, experience in selling SAAS experience is a plus.
- Should have worked in B2B SAAS / Tech sales and have done outbound sales development.
- Specific knowledge, understanding and experience targeting the mid market and enterprise customers in the Manufacturing and Logistics industry.
- Proven track record of consistently generating leads and meeting/exceeding qualified pipeline generation quotas.
- Problem-solving aptitude along with strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Good in professional relationship building with new people and strong negotiation skills.
- Hands on with presentations and excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies & taking challenges.
- Graduates/ MBA holders are preferred.
Location : Mumbai/ Bangalore
How We'll Help you Grow :
- Our work culture encourages learning and innovation.
- We have annual company retreats with a ton of fun activities.
- Our team is 100% remote. And has a flexible working hours and leave policy.
- We provide free health insurance. You can also use it to cover for your family.