USEReady - Practice Area Director - Salesforce (15-25 yrs)
Practice Area Director - Salesforce Opportunity with USEReady Technology Private Limited
- Salesforce Delivery Practice - P&L Ownership
- Responsible for the effective delivery of projects and solutions including full P&L.
- Responsible for setting the strategic direction of the USEReady Salesforce delivery practice and measuring / reporting its efficacy
- Delivering agreed project turnover, margins while managing client SLA's.
- Management of P&L of the delivery includes - resource management, managing the margins, estimations and with overall responsibility of business risk assessment for actions taken.
- Manage relationships with clients and seek both short and long term new business opportunities. Ensuring continuous performance improvement in all areas of the delivery.
- Solution Design, Technical Architecture, Engagement Management:
- Be accountable for successful implementation and integration of USEReady Salesforce solutions to achieve or exceed client objectives
- Reviews and provides value-added feedback on architect solution designs
- Develops and maintain senior technical client relationships
- Drive mitigation of key account/project technical risks and issues
- Provide guidance to project team and timely conduct and monitor performance management, particularly for architects and technical leads
- Write and/or reviews Statements of Work (SoW), be proactive, provide appropriate internal execution status communication and handle escalation
- Establish and document standards and best practices for technical services, such as: design templates; code standards; deployment processes; migration, implementation and integration planning
Pre-Sales, Engagement Scope & Estimation
- Lead prospect discovery sessions to identify high level business opportunities and requirements
- Creates architectural diagrams and documentation to convey proposed solutions
- Propose USEReady Salesforce architectural solutions to address client requirements and business objectives
- Estimate level of effort, schedules and resources needed to implement solutions
- Communicate and responds to prospect questions regarding USEReady services and differentiators
Hiring, Building and Developing Technical Team:
- Forecast Salesforce resource requirements
- Plan and execute hiring and onboarding of potential Salesforce resources
- Groom and Mentor technical team members of Salesforce practice
- Help build USEReady Salesforce COE.
- Hire, on-board, engage nearshore and offshore Salesforce team members
- Manage both direct reports and project team member performance, with both real time and formal feedback
- USEReady Values and Culture Ambassador - On a day-to-day business with clients, vendors, internal team members and any other stakeholders, always try to uphold and exemplify USEReady core values and culture.
- 15-20 years consulting experience with Salesforce.com, CRM or other Cloud front technology solutions
- Salesforce implementation management
- Understanding and experience of broader Salesforce multi-cloud platform
- Extensive delivery experience with Financial Services, Retail, Consumer Goods and Communication, Media and Technology verticals is a plus
- Deep understanding and experience in Salesforce Solution architecture/design
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing role on Salesforce offerings
- Multiple Salesforce certifications is a must
- Proven ability of building and maintaining professional relationships with C-level executives
- Master's degree in technology and management is preferred.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or Scrum Master Certification is a plus
About us - https://www.useready.com