User Researcher - AgriTech StartUp (2-6 yrs)
Industry - Agriculture / Dairy
Category - Consulting
Skills - User Research; Agritech
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As a User Researcher, you will engage with a variety of stakeholders in the ecosystem to understand their behaviors, motivations, challenges and needs and integrate the insights into useful, usable products, features, and services for those users.
Client Details :
Our client is aiming to build a sustainable farming ecosystem by bringing down risks and improving the quality of life for the farming community through digitisation of the farming life cycle, focusing on financial inclusion of the farming community and providing affordable timely access to technologies, products and services. As a technology-led organisation they are focused on bringing scale-able and sustainable solutions to the farming ecosystem.
As a User Researcher reporting to the Product Head you will be responsible for:
- Establishing user research strategy, culture and practice in the organization
- Engaging with the product and other functions to prioritize research needs and opportunities
- Lead the users throughout the process of proposing, wire-framing, and implementing UX improvements
- Collecting and analysing user behavior through field visits, surveys, focus groups, ethnography, benchmark studies, server logs and A/B experiments
- Advocating research findings to diverse audiences through reports, blogs, and presentations
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-6 years of relevant work experience in user experience research, human-computer interaction, product research, and design
- Product and service research experience for web and mobile applications, in either usability testing setup or a generative research setup
- Experience with a wide range of research methods applied to a variety of user demographics
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work with a team of high-performing individuals in a growing set-up
- Competitive compensation for the right candidate
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Koushambi Sinha Tandon on +91 80 6826 6842.
Contact - Koushambi Sinha Tandon - +91 80 6826 6842
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.