Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:3516 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
User Acquisition Manager - Paid Media - Matchmaking Website (4-6 yrs)
About the Employer -
- The Employer is the world's oldest and most successful matchmaking service, has been trusted since 1996 by people all over the world to help them find their soulmates. Today, hundreds of thousands of people have met their life partners through their revolutionary matchmaking service and countless others have made some very special friends.
- The company was founded in 1996 with one simple objective - to provide a superior matchmaking experience by expanding the opportunities available to meet potential life partners. Since then they have created a world-renowned service that has touched the lives of millions of people all over the world.
- This position will serve as the Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) for the acquisition of thousands of users every day from multiple paid sources within India for Shaadi.com.
TOP 3 RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Deliver volume, quality, TAT & cost outcomes (in accordance with quarterly OKRs) for paid user acquisition (i.e. advertising) within India.
2) Stay ahead of the curve by tracking metrics, analyzing data, identifying emergent trends, researching competitive activity & presenting insights.
3) Continuously improve & help make Shaadi's Digital Marketing team a center of excellence by aggressively adopting automation and dashboarding.
TOP 3 MUST-HAVES
1) 4-6 years paid acquisition experience for consumer brands in India, especially UAC.
2) Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
3) Strong natural curiosity problem-solving abilities, statistical foundations, research skills, growth mindset, and high work ethic.
TOP 3 NICE TO HAVES
1) MBA from a top b-school
2) Direct work experience in a consumer internet company in India
3) Some knowledge of SQL
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU IF MOST OF YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN:
1) Free acquisition (SEO, Content Marketing, etc.)
2) Low volume acquisition (B2B, premium lead generation, etc.)
3) Limited to one source (only Google or only Social, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.