Manager HR at UsefulBI Corporation
Views:288 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
UsefulBI - Manager - Inside Sales (5-15 yrs)
Job Overview :
We are seeking an Inside Sales Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience lead generation for IT services in the US market. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, as well as maintaining and growing existing client relationships.
- Research and identify potential clients in the US market.
- Reach out to potential clients via phone, email, and social media to introduce our services and identify their needs.
- Manage the sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals, including negotiating contracts and agreements.
- Maintain and grow existing client relationships by providing excellent customer service and identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute targeted campaigns to generate leads and increase brand awareness.
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Bachelor's degree in IT/ Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in inside sales, preferably in IT services, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Experience selling to clients in the pharmaceutical sector in the US market.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish relationships with clients.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Proficiency in CRM software and sales tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
If you meet the requirements above and are passionate about sales and technology, we would love to hear from you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.