Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:752 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
US Valuations Professional - Business/Derivatives - Advisory Firm (1-8 yrs)
- Planning, organizing, conducting, and managing various valuation engagements;
- Managing a team while being accountable for the weekly progression and reporting of the engagement to the senior members in the team.
- Responsible and accountable for quality control and accuracy of deliverables.
- Oversees multiple valuation and consulting engagements simultaneously.
- Writes complex valuation reports and summarizes analyses and conclusions.
- Works collaboratively with the team and is a positive contributor to the firms culture.
- Leads, trains, and mentors senior analysts, analysts and other associates within the team.
- Planning for internal and external trainings for teams personal and professional development; and
- Provide inputs on matters such as hiring new staff, production flow and other important operational needs.
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 1.5 years to 7 Years of valuation and/or consulting experience;
- Working knowledge of below will have a preference:
- Equity Incentive Awards (ASC 718 and IRC 409A)
- Fair Value Measurements (ASC 820)
- Embedded Derivatives (ASC 815)
- Business Combinations (ASC 805, IRC section 1060)
- Goodwill and Other Intangible Assets (ASC 350)
- Valuation opinions for gift and estate planning purposes
- Experience of working in Big Fours valuation team or in a leading valuation firm will have a preference;
- Ability to lead a team; and
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, written, and presentation skills.
- MBA (Premier B-School), MS (Finance), CA and/or CFA (CFA Institute, USA)
- Certifications including ASA, CVA and/or ABV preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.