Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:36 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
US Tax Role - Financial Services (7-9 yrs)
Our client, a global financial services firm having their operations in India are seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join their team in Hyderabad. The ideal candidate will have 7-9 years of experience in hedge fund or private equity tax reporting for partnerships. The Tax Manager will be responsible for overseeing the preparation and review of tax returns, tax provisions, and tax planning for a variety of clients.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the preparation and review of federal and state tax returns for hedge fund and private equity partnerships.
- Manage tax provision process and ensure accurate and timely reporting of tax positions.
- Provide tax planning and consulting services to clients.
- Review and manage work performed by staff.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting or related field.
- CPA certification preferred.
- 7-9 years of experience in hedge fund or private equity tax reporting for partnerships.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state tax laws.
- Experience with tax provision software and partnership tax returns.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.