HR at Callisto Talent Solutions Private limited
Views:241 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
US Tax Practice Head - Corporate Tax (12-15 yrs)
Our client is growing multinational public accounting services firm with presence across globe. They are expanding global delivery center in India supporting US taxation and federal returns, hence created a NEW role of India Practice Head to lead and manage team of tax professionals in Bangalore.
This is a people management role and will directly report to global tax practice leader based in USA. Incumbent will act as liaison between US offices and India team and should be ready to travel overseas to cater to the business needs of the company.
- Prepare and / or Review US Federal Income tax returns of Partnerships, Corporations and Individuals (Form 1065, 1120, 1040)
- Prepare and/or Review US State income tax returns
- Review audit trial balance and prepare / review tax work papers
- Research any tax issues and share the knowledge with the team
- Develop team member's technical skills by providing them the required training
- Identify and resolve potential and/or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting US if necessary
- Manage multiple clients/projects/offices at any given time.
- Qualified degree with 12 - 15 years of US Taxation experience in public accounting firms (big 4 or Big 8)
- Must have experience in US Tax (Forms 1065, 1120 and 1120S) and US Federal returns experience
- Preparation and review of individual, trust, partnership, and corporate income tax returns
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing.