HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:602 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
US Tax Experienced Staff/Senior Financial Consultant - CA/CPA (1-7 yrs)
US Tax Experienced Staff/Senior Financial Consultant
Experience: 1.5 - 7 Years
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Education/qualification: MBA/ CA/ CPA
Top Mandatory Skills: (Senior) 3- 7 years
1. US Partnership tax preparing & review experience (1065) and/or US Real-Estate Tax filing & review experience
2. Client Interaction experience and software experience on CCH Axcess and GoSystem
3. Preparation and Review of Tax return filing
Top Mandatory Skills: (Experienced Staff) 1.5 - 3 years
1. US Tax Returns filing experience (Any entity)
2. Client Interaction experience and software experience on CCH Axcess/ CorpTax/ GoSystem
1. Preparation of Tax returns and supporting Work papers as per US Tax Law compliances for:
Sales and Local taxes
- You will be involved in all aspects of tax assignments from planning to finalization.
- You will be responsible to identify tax issues and propose potential solutions to resolve them.
- You will have an opportunity to work directly with the clients and provide exemplary client service that exceeds their expectations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.