US IT Recruiter (8-10 yrs)
- In-depth knowledge of hiring practices and existing laws with respect to the US market.
- Experience in building the talent pool for the IT department of the company.
- Must be comfortable working in PST (Pacific time zone) shifts.
- Experience in hiring W2-Contractors (US Citizens and Green Card holders)
- Knowledgeable about different US work Visas like H1B, E3, and TN.
- Familiarity with different US Tax terms is required (1099/W2/Corp-Corp).
- Strong understanding of technical requirements.
- Ability to display deep sourcing skills and excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Should be self-motivated as well as a team player.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in English.