Senior Recruitment Manager at Urjanet
Views:781 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Urjanet - Senior Executive - Finance Controller - CA (2-5 yrs)
Finance Controller - Senior Executive
Experience - 2-5 yrs
Education Qualification - Qualified Chartered Accountant with Bachelors/Master's degree in Finance or related field
- Responsible to assist management in understanding costs, revenues and other statistical data with a view to make informed decisions.
- Responsible for all tax and statutory matters - RBI, IT, ROC,GST Compliance etc. Responsible to maintain statutory books for Indian Company law/ Indian GAAP and Tax books as per Income Tax requirements.
- Strong understanding on consolidation of accounting principles and procedures dealing with multi entity/level consolidations and asymmetrical accounting differences. In-depth knowledge of Indian & US GAAP auditing standards, business processes. Responsible for implementing internal controls and introduce policies to achieve the corporate objectives.
- Dual Reporting to US CFO and India GM, this position will work on overall planning and budgeting for the year as well. Will be serving as a liaison between Managing Director and US Finance division to roll over India budgets into the US books/system.
- Responsible for Activity Based Costing and it's management for the whole of India Operations
- Close all commercial negotiations with respect to -
- Purchase of capital goods
- Purchase of regular and long term services such as legal, recruitment, housekeeping, security, learning & development, monthly supplies etc
- Negotiation of lease, rentals of work space and equipments
- Close all commercial aspects of the contracts being negotiated with India based customers such as ATC, TATA, Indusind Bank, Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank etc
- Negotiate the annual Health Insurance and other benefits that needs to be administered such as General Accident Benefits etc
- Gratuity Management- it's computation and management
- Cash Flow Management of excess cash ( where to invest or how to maintain a certain level of cash on hand)
- Legal & Compliance of overall business entity and operations ( you can do this though competent external consultants, but you will be responsible for ensuring this)
- All Government liaisons required to run the India business entity effectively and legally.
- Responsible to ensure timely and accurate completion of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement for India. Assist and coordinate with US team for consolidation of the same into the US books.
- Responsible to coordinate and lead during both internal and external audit.
- Monitoring cash flow and suggest cost reduction initiatives. Is expected to develop controls and systems to effectively monitor and manage company's finances as per statutory guidelines.
- Responsible to run various variance reports and assist all business head with their budgets Vs Actual position on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis.
- Experienced Finance Professional with minimum of 2-5 years of progressively responsible experience in managing financial and accounting functions
- Must have performed 3 cycles of effective budgeting & planning
- Work experience with startups/small to mid sized companies preferred
- 1-2 yrs of experience with MIS reporting
- Knowledge in Quick Books accounting
Skills and abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of Indian GAAP and understanding of US GAAP is expected.
- Experience with the finance functions of an IT / KPO firm.
- Must have excellent management and coordination skills and the ability to lead and implement new processes and/or initiatives across organization.
- Expertise in spreadsheet, database, and experience in the design and implementation of financial processes and applications.
- Excellent English skills - verbal & written
- Ability to multitask, summarize simply complicated matters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.