Assistant Manager - HR at Urban Ladder Home Decor Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:864 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
UrbanLadder.com - Product Manager - Frontend (4-6 yrs)
We are a leading omnichannel Furniture & Home Decor company that aims to provide a curated destination for home solutions to help urban Indians create beautifully designed homes.
With over 10,000 + products, 12 categories and 90+Subcategory (sofas, beds, dining tables, storage shelves, etc.) and 13 stores in 5 cities, we are constantly growing in every way.
We were awarded the Best Digital Startup in 2012. Our brick and mortar retail laurels have begun as well - in March 2018, we were awarded Gold for the best storefront design at the prestigious HG VM & RD Awards.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Work with business teams to come up with strategic Tech product needs.
- Build and own end to end product lifecycle
- Define cross functions business use cases, work closely with engineering team to implement them.
- Independently own projects and drive design and implementation, in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
Primary Skills and Functional Experience:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- E-Commerce or retail background with exposure to Product Management.
- Ability to drive and implement structured solutions
- Comfort with ambiguity.
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize right issue areas.
- Strong people skills: High EQ to be able to drive change at scale.
- Exposure in implementing large scale projects (ERP, CRM, Order management, WMs etc).
Competencies required for Success in This Role
- Customer Focus
- Quality of Work
- Problem Solving
- Ownership & Drive
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Creativity and Innovation