Assistant Manager - HR at Urban Ladder Home Decor Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:662 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
UrbanLadder.com - Business Analyst - Inventory Management (2-4 yrs)
Company Information :
- We are a leading omnichannel Furniture & Home Decor company that aims to provide a curated destination for home solutions to help urban Indians create beautifully designed homes.
- With over 10,000 + products, 12 categories and 90+Subcategory (sofas, beds, dining tables, storage shelves, etc.) and 13 stores in 5 cities, we are constantly growing in every way.
- We were awarded the Best Digital Startup in 2012. Our brick and mortar retail laurels have begun as well - in March 2018, we were awarded Gold for the best storefront design at the prestigious HG VM & RD Awards.
1. The person will be responsible for maintaining Stock Levels at all times.
2. Ordering the right levels of inventory according to Demand & Supply.
3. Responsible for designing inventory norms for different business cases (Domestic/International).
4. Reports on Inventory Levels to the relevant stakeholders.
5. Projects related to inventory improvement and conversion.
6. Analytical and control tower projects such as vendor scorecards.
Functional and Desired Skills :
1. Strong communication & ability to work effectively both in a team as well as independently.
2. Ability to think logically and multitask along with good problem-solving skills
3. Excellent knowledge of MS Excel along with a basic understanding of SQL (Data analysis).
4. Detail-orientation, problem-solving analytical skills/fact-based decision making
5. Ideally some one who has held an inventory or a control tower role in the past.