Associate - HR at Urban Ladder
Views:7156 Applications:1586 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
UrbanLadder - Associate - Business Analysis (0-5 yrs)
- Urban Ladder is a leading omni-channel furniture company that aims to provide a curated destination for home solutions, to help the Urban Indian build well-furnished, beautiful homes.
- With over 1000 products and 25 categories such as sofas, beds, dining tables, storage shelves, etc. Urban Ladder is India's leading online furniture company. We were awarded the Best Digital Startup in 2012. Our Retail laurels have begun as well - in March 2018, we were awarded Gold for the best storefront design at the prestigious HG VM&RD Awards.
- Urban Ladder is backed by top tier venture capital firms Steadview Capital, SAIF Partners and Kalaari Capital and Sequoia Capital. Mr. Ratan Tata, Chairman Emeritus of Tata Sons has also made a personal investment in Urban Ladder.
- Urban Ladder has distinguished itself based on design and impeccable service delivery experience and the vision is to extend this excellence in the Retail space.
Role will include:
- Building right data visibility for various business functions through dashboards and report
- Optimizing performance and health of the BI tool
- Ensuring complete consistency and no mismatch of data between systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends in complex data sets
- Build comprehensive analytical framework for problem-solving and deliver insights for decision making
- Act as a liaison between multiple functions and define key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure performance
- Understanding consumer behaviour across products for identifying pain points and provide appropriate solutions
Primary Skills and Functional Experience:
- Prior experience in business data analytics which spans across business metrics & processes
- Proficiency in SQL and demonstrated knowledge of BI and web analytics tools like Sisense, PowerBI, GA etc
- Good understanding of database architecture
- Working knowledge of data mining principles and predictive analytics
- Candidates with knowledge of R & Python would be preferred