Urbanic.com - Warehouse Manager/Logistics Manager (5-7 yrs)
Job brief :
We are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Description - End to end responsibility of driving the key supply chain initiatives for Urbanic and the role will be a part of the leadership group of the business and will be a growth driver for the company in India
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing scalability as the logistics & warehouse requirement will grow manifold over the coming years for the business and the person should be able to adapt and design strategies as per the changing needs of the business.
- Responsible for training, warehouse management, inventory management, order processing, logistics fleet, and payment reconciliation
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- This position is responsible for motivating, managing and developing the operations team to process the transactions effectively and accurately
- Strong understanding of the import processes since the products are imported. Hence strong inbound experience is a must.
- Warehouse management and implementation of warehouse management systems
- Strong Domestic Logistics experience is very important
- Stock Maintaining, material verification, Data Preparing, Daily & Monthly Report.
- Ownership of end-to-end business operations
- Ensuring maximum consumer satisfaction and service while minimizing the error rate.
1) Minimum Years of experience: 5-7 years (with 4-5 years in Ecommerce)
2) Prior experience in Warehouse + Inventory Storage + Logistics (EXIM - documentation + shipping + customs) will be a plus
3) Experience in setting in new processes from scratch - especially in warehouse Operations
4) Analytical Thinking & strong excel skills and Strong people management skills
Job Offer :
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.