Urbanic.com - Warehouse Lead - eCommerce Operations (8-10 yrs)
- We are looking for a reliable warehouse lead to be responsible for the overall operation management which includes outbound and Inbound shipments along with maintaining the goods in a proper manner to have a balanced process of fulfillment.
- Warehouse Lead responsibilities include organizing and monitoring the storage and distribution of goods.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction so we need someone who will be the face of our Warehouse operations.
End to end responsibility of driving the smooth process and operation management for Urbanic's Warehouse and the role will be a part of the leadership group of the business and will be a growth driver.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing scalability as per the warehouse requirement will grow manifold over the coming years for the business and the person should be able to adapt and design strategies as per the changing needs of the business.
- Responsible for training and coordination with the 3PL, warehouse management, inventory management, order processing, logistics fleet management according to the volume of shipments, and payment reconciliation with 3PL WH partner
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- This position is responsible for motivating, managing, and developing the warehouse team to process the transactions effectively and accurately
- Strong understanding of the import processes but only logistically since the products are imported. Hence strong inbound experience is a must as there will be two simultaneous processes running for the outbound
- Warehouse management and implementation of warehouse management systems with effective reporting in terms of data as at this stage communication is something which counts a lot and we don't have an automated setup like big E-commerce player
- Strong Domestic Logistics experience is very important as it will be enhanced the learning curve
- Implementing and continuously tracking the KPIs for 3PL and ensuring efficiency in daily Warehouse operations.
- Stock Maintaining, material verification, and Data Preparing.
- Ownership of end-to-end warehouse operations as mentioned you will be the go-to person
- Ensuring maximum consumer satisfaction and service while minimizing the error rate.
1) Minimum Years of experience: 8-10 years (with 4-5 years in Ecommerce)
2) Prior experience in Warehouse Management. (B2C) + Inventory Storage + Logistics (EXIM - documentation + shipping + customs) will be a plus
3) Experience in setting in new processes from scratch - especially in warehouse Operations will be a bull's eye for us
4) Analytical Thinking & strong excel skills and Strong people management skills
Job Offer : A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.