Urbanic.com - Warehouse Lead (4-7 yrs)
Warehouse Lead- E-commerce Operation Setup (Early Stage) Please read the JD to save time for both of us
We are looking for a reliable warehouse to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring the storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction so we need someone who will be playing a role from very junior level of hierarchy to someone who can be a face of our Warehouse operations
Description - End to end responsibility of driving the smooth process and inventory management for Urbanic and the role will be a part of the leadership group of the business and will be a growth driver.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing scalability as per the warehouse requirement will grow manifold over the coming years for the business and the person should be able to adapt and design strategies as per the changing needs of the business.
- Responsible for training and coordination with the 3PL, warehouse management, inventory management, order processing, logistics fleet, and payment reconciliation
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- This position is responsible for motivating, managing, and developing the warhouse team to process the transactions effectively and accurately
- Strong understanding of the import processes since the products are imported. Hence strong inbound experience is a must as there will be two simultaneous process running for the outbound
- Warehouse management and implementation of warehouse management systems with effective reporting in terms of data as at this stage communication is something which counts a lot and we don't an automated setup like big E-commerce player
- Strong Domestic Logistics experience is very important as it will enhanced with the learning curve
- Stock Maintaining, material verification and Data Preparing.
- Ownership of end-to-end warehouse operations as mentioned you will be the go-to person
- Ensuring maximum consumer satisfaction and service while minimizing the error rate.
1) Minimum Years of experience: 4-7 years (with 3-4 years in Ecommerce)
2) Prior experience in Warehouse + Inventory Storage + Logistics (EXIM - documentation + shipping + customs) will be a plus
3) Experience in setting in new processes from scratch - especially in warehouse Operations will be a bull's eye for us
4) Analytical Thinking & strong excel skills and Strong people management skills
Job Offer :
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.