Urbanic.com - Manager - Customer Support (3-5 yrs)
- An online shopping platform - Urbanic- is a premium brand redefining trendy fast-fashion. We provide you with the latest up-to-date looks and on-trend styles, that's hard to miss. Your perfect dose of up-to-the-minute fashion and design looks as we add new products in each category every day. Having traveled the world, the founders are self-proclaimed globe-trotters, with a vision of portraying their global experiences through the designs at Urbanic. This is, therefore, to say that Urbanic is the only online shopping destination that offers you the most stylish, steal-the-show kind, gorgeous trends, ranging from vacations to formals to casuals to parties. If you are looking for some fashion inspiration, or want a make-over or simply a beautiful dress for an occasion, go no further because we are an ultimate one-stop solution to all your fashion and design needs - from clothing to accessories to lifestyle products.
- We're committed to creating a workplace where employees thrive both personally and professionally. We also believe our employees should reflect the rich diversity of the populations we aim to serve- in the race, gender, age, cultures, and beliefs- and we support this diversity through all of our employment practices.
What's in it for you?
As a member of the Urbanic team, you will be required to use your knowledge and skill set to bring innovative ideas to the table. The scope of learning is immense as you will get a chance to work with a small yet well-knit team. It is a platform for you to grow and contribute to a pioneering, transformational and high-performing e-commerce brand.
The candidate should have the following skills but should not be restricted to:
What You'll Do/ Essential Functions
- Lead the resolution service issues and priority escalations from identified sources
- Research, analyze and resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner by using appropriate tools and resources to assess situations and create resolutions, while maintaining ownership of the issue.
- Research and analyze data from various sources and tools
- Assist in the development, testing, and communication of operational policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with agents, peers, management, corporate, network, co-workers, and partners.
- Flexible approach to ensure established service levels are achieved at all times
- Must maintain up-to-date Customer Support Agent skill set
- Must have proficiency in payment processing and reconciliation systems and tools
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Who You Are/ Required Skills And Experience :
- Customer-centric attributes and E-commerce-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to perform work activities requiring negotiating, instructing, persuading or speaking with the customers and partners.
- Advanced analysis skills to include skill in situational analysis and risk mitigation. Demonstrate strong research skills in all lines of business.
- Ability to work in a high-stress environment; managing stress in a professional manner and without disruption to the operation, employees, or customers.
- Track record of exhibiting good judgment and common sense. Skilled in fair and impartial judgment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to assess customer needs and adjust communication style accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to positively influence others.
- Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all Microsoft Office programs (Advance Excel) and Hands-on experience leveraging data analytics to problem-solving.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and follow-through in a timely manner and to adapt well to change
- Ability to understand and empathize customer issues, and provide accurate answers in response
- Positive & proactive attitude, and excellent attention to details and Comfortable in working with cross-functional teams
Required Experience and Education
- A Bachelor's degree/PG and 3--5+ years of professional experience in Customer Support domain. Exposure to E-commerce is preferred.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position; roster off and 9 hours working day
Please note that the candidate should be available to join immediately will be preferred.
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network