VP - Human Resources at UrbanClap
Views:487 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
UrbanClap - Senior Technical Recruiter (4-8 yrs)
The Recruiter is the gatekeeper of talent here at UrbanClap. We, as a company truly believe that talent is the bedrock of a legendary company and invest time and effort to ensure that we hire the best out there to be part of the team. You, as a talent acquisition specialist, will take the lead in identifying the needs of the organization and will be responsible for the management of projects to identify and onboard great team members. A few key responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet hiring requirements
- Hiring for key positions within UrbanClap
- You will also be offering, negotiating and closing on candidates and onboarding the candidates into the organization
Stakeholder Management :
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Evangelise UrbanClap through networking & Social media
Process Improvement :
- Unlearning and learning and transferring best practices to the workplace.
- We expect you to be an active contributor, a thinker working to improve the way we hire and the methodologies we adapt to build out the recruitment function here at UrbanClap
- Bachelors/Masters in a related field
- 4-8 years of proven experience in Technical recruitment
- You must also have in-depth knowledge of the industry in which you recruit.
- Worked on end to end recruitment of Development, Infrastructure, Product, Design and Analytics requirements.
- Full cycle recruiting experience supporting business leaders by delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic and people-centric business model
- A Hustler, with a strong can-do mentality, who is joining us to build on a vision, not to do a job
- Ability to work under pressure, tight timelines and an unstructured environment
What can you expect?
- You will be building complex and scalable systems
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Massive, and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of people