VP - Human Resources at UrbanClap
Views:9564 Applications:1312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:408
UrbanClap - Assistant Manager- Customer Experience (1-4 yrs)
Why are we building UrbanClap?
- Organized service commerce is a large yet young industry in India. While India is a very large market for home and local services (~USD 50 Billion in retail spends) and expected to double in the next 5 years, there is no billion-dollar company in this segment today. The industry is barely ~20 years old, with a sub-optimal market architecture typical of an unorganized market - fragmented supply side operated by middlemen. As a result, experiences are broken for both customers and service professionals, each largely relying upon word of mouth to discover the other. The industry can easily be 1.5-2x larger than it is today, if the frictions in user and professional's journeys are removed - and the experiences made more meaningful and joyful.
- UrbanClap is a - services platform-, with the bold ambition to organize the key verticals within the service commerce industry, bringing in the benefits of scale - structured processes, systems, standardization, transparency and trust. This platform will enable billions of dollars in commerce annually, and create jobs for 1 million+ service professionals. The key industries that we are going to organize over the next few years include - home improvement, home maintenance & repairs, appliance repairs, salon spa & makeup services, fitness & health at home, academic tuitions, photography & events, packing & moving etc
- Supervise your team's interactions with users on various mediums and ensure that the team is primed to resolve problems at first contact. Constantly work towards improving the KPIs of the team including quality and efficiency. As a role model for your team you have to demonstrate the zeal that they will imbibe.
- A problem solver. You should have the ability analyze problems, the creativity to come up with solutions, which are not heavily resource dependent, and a commitment to execute.
- The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations. Committed to growing and developing a culture of delivering wow experience to our users.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission. Develop service procedures, policies and standards. Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions. Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Must have graduate/PG degree with at least 3-4 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- At least 1 year experience in handling a team
- Good analytical skills to crunch, read and draw insights from data. Proficiency in excel will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in operations/customer service is helpful
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Massive, and direct impact of the work you do on lives of people