Talent Acquisition Executive at Urban Piper
Views:246 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Urban Piper - Marketing Manager - International Expansion (5-8 yrs)
About the role :
- We are looking for a talented Growth Marketing Manager, International Expansion to join our team and help power the next phase of UrbanPiper's growth! This is an opportunity for someone who doesn't shy away from team collaboration and project management.
- In this role, you will become an audience, industry, and product expert in order to develop the demand generation strategy and campaigns that help meet UrbanPiper's International Expansion goals. You will be responsible for all aspects of brand marketing & demand generation for a set of international markets. .
- Our ideal candidate will have experience running and measuring campaigns across a number of different channels and audiences in the B2B tech space. You'll be able to influence our overall marketing strategy as well as roll up your sleeves to execute on it.
- You will be comfortable working cross-functionally with teams like sales, and product. You are thoughtful and creative, with a strong bias to action and a refusal to settle for good enough. The candidate should be a seasoned B2B marketing professional with experience across performance marketing, integrated marketing and demand generation. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all performance and brand marketing initiatives to ensure generation of a strong pipeline of marketing qualified leads and build brand consideration in the international markets you are responsible for..
What you'll do?
- Partner with Go-to-market teams to build campaigns that drive revenue and pipeline.
- Use your strategic, analytical, agile, and digital skills to help us achieve our full-funnel marketing and business goals.
- Manage performance marketing for the markets you are over-seeing
- Define clear objectives for each campaign and, measure and communicate program results. Closely monitor performance throughout the funnel and help us optimise conversions across the various stages.
- Create relevant and compelling content for target audiences and build the distribution strategy across the most effective channels to meet your goals.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key pipeline metrics.
- Work closely with content, design, and product marketing teams to drive Marketing Qualified Leads and Opportunities, as well as re-engage prospects and customers.
- Leverage customer insights to better audience segments and reach potential customers.
- Work very closely with regional sales teams to build, tailor, and extend our campaigns to reach all our target segments
- Ensure that the UrbanPiper brand is appropriately represented in all campaigns.
- Work closely with UrbanPiper's Growth team responsible for International Expansion to understand business objectives and deliver results along with the marketing team
- On-board and manage external partners such as digital marketing agencies, content partners, field-marketing & video-agencies
- Identify high-visibility events for UrbanPiper in the regions you are responsible for and deploy a strategy to drive impact for the brand via event-based marketing
- Create a partner network of key stakeholders and influencers to grow UrbanPiper's brand through a mix of marketing activities
- Conceptualise referral programs & identify ways to leverage UrbanPiper's existing network to drive value for the brand
- Experiment with various organic and paid acquisition channels to build a pipeline of relevant leads
- Conceptualize branded content properties such as webinars & podcasts to increase share of voice in the market
- Identify opportunities to grow UrbanPiper's brand through PR
- Identify cross-selling & upselling opportunities using in-app real estate & other avenues
- Drive SEO efforts to ensure our platform gets discovered
We are looking for someone who has -
- 5-8 years of relevant experience with 4+ years of B2B marketing experience, including specific experience with content creation and content marketing, performance marketing, multi-touch campaigns, demand generation, localisation efforts, and multi-channel programs and tactics such as email, webinars, and content partnerships.
- Demonstrated track record of generating innovative content and campaigns that exceed target goals.
- Experience leading cross-functional and inter-departmental projects.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Hubspot, and Marketo.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years' experience managing a team
- Demonstrated performance marketing experience
- Demonstrated brand marketing experience
- Prior experience of leading demand generation for a SaaS product
- You love the details. To build a great localized product means you care about every nuance of the experience.
- You love having data to back up an argument. You're a strong believer in knowing the numbers and what they mean.
- You are naturally curious. If something seems off, you want to figure out what is going on and fix it.
- You can think globally, act locally, and thrive in a multicultural, startup environment.
- You act like an owner and operate with a growth mindset