Associate - HR at Urban Ladder
Views:3025 Applications:827 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Urban Ladder - Senior Product Manager/Product Manager/Assistant Product Manager (1-12 yrs)
A pioneer of quality furniture in India, Urban Ladder was founded in 2012 with a simple mission ; to make a million homes beautiful. Since 2020, we have been a part of Reliance Retail and today, we are a one stop shop for all furniture and dcor products in India with over 30,000 products from 150 brands delivering across 3000+ pin codes. With an omni-channel presence in all major cities in India, we make exceptional furniture more accessible to people and continue to thrive, helping people create inspiring homes. We are there to help our customers discover the joy of creating and build spaces that mirror who they are.
The UL Workplace:
Magical Careers begin with great work that doesn't come with boundaries. Our people prefer to blaze a trail, instead of keeping the lights on. That's because whether it's sourcing, engineering, design, marketing, customer service or any of our teams; our work is always new, challenging and up-to-the-minute.
About the role :
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager/Product Manager/Assistant Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Work with business teams to come up with strategic Tech product needs.
- Build and own end to end product lifecycle
- Define cross functions business use cases, work closely with engineering team to implement them.
- Independently own projects and drive design and implementation, in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
Primary Skills and Functional Experience :
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- E-Commerce or retail background with exposure to Product Management.
- Ability to drive and implement structured solutions
- Comfort with ambiguity.
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize right issue areas.
- Strong people skills: High EQ to be able to drive change at scale.
- Exposure in implementing large scale projects (ERP, CRM, Order management, WMs etc).
Competencies required for Success in This Role :
- Customer Focus
- Quality of Work
- Problem Solving
- Ownership & Drive
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Creativity and Innovation
- Team Handling (Required for Senior Product Manager)