Associate - HR at Urban Ladder
Views:4538 Applications:939 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Urban Ladder - Senior Manager/Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager - Operations/Vendor Management/Inventory (3-12 yrs)
A pioneer of quality furniture in India, Urban Ladder was founded in 2012 with a simple mission - to make a million homes beautiful. Since 2020, we have been a part of Reliance Retail and today, we are a one stop shop for all furniture and dcor products in India with over 30,000 products from 150 brands delivering across 3000+ pin codes. With an omni-channel presence in all major cities in India, we make exceptional furniture more accessible to people and continue to thrive, helping people create inspiring homes.
We are there to help our customers discover the joy of creating and build spaces that mirror who they are.
The UL Workplace: Magical Careers begin with great work that doesn't come with boundaries. Our people prefer to blaze a trail, instead of keeping the lights on. That's because whether it's sourcing, engineering, design, marketing, customer service or any of our teams; our work is always new, challenging and up-to-the-minute.
- Planning, Organizing & Monitoring end to end line reverse or forward operations for all the marketplace orders.
- Maintain the SLA for each and every shipment to be received at customer premises within
- Maintaining smooth relations with the existing courier partners/ vendors.
- Evaluating and onboarding additional vendors for improving the metrics.
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives for increasing overall efficiency and service levels.
- Facilitate communication and coordination with different teams and coordinate for the creation of a schedule that meets all stakeholders expectations and concerns.
- Bachelor degree (MBA preferred)
- 3-6 years in program management, retail/e-commerce, vendor management, logistics.
- Substantial experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Proven track record of taking ownership (working independently), ability to juggle multiple priorities to ensure the results.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills (must be able to use Excel extensively).
- Strong leader with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Experience in people management including developing/mentoring people (should have
handled 2+ direct reportees for at least 1 year).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.