HR Associate at Urban Ladder
Views:3660 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Urban Ladder - Delivery Centre Manager (3-5 yrs)
Urban Ladder is a leading omni channel (Online & Retail) furniture company that aims to provide a curated destination for home solutions, to help the Urban Indian build well-furnished, beautiful homes.
With over 1000 products and 25 categories such as sofas, beds, dining tables, storage shelves, etc. Urban Ladder is India's leading online furniture company. We were awarded the Best Digital Startup in 2012. Our Retail laurels have begun as well - in March 2018, we were awarded Gold for the best storefront design at the prestigious HG VM&RD Awards.
Urban Ladder is backed by top tier venture capital firms Steadview Capital, SAIF Partners and Kalaari Capital and Sequoia Capital. Mr. Ratan Tata, Chairman Emeritus of Tata Sons has also made a personal investment in Urban Ladder.
Role will include:
- Manage the daily operations of Delivery Centre
- Identify appropriate resources and assign workload and schedules to them. Provide outstanding customer services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor inventory levels to manage expenses, minimize loss, and maximize revenue. Ensure that goods are dispatched on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Implement new distribution strategies to obtain profitability.
- Generate monthly reports of inventory levels for management.
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
Desired Skills and Functional Experience:
- Ability to understand complex problems and provide logical solution
- 3-5 years of experience in same role
- Team management and stakeholder management skills
- Extremely hard-working and committed to the cause / values / vision of UL
- Willingness to learn rapidly + Ability to consistently make things better
- Understanding of the operations systems and procedures
Values of UL that will be Key to Excelling in this Role
- C- Customer Obsession
- H- Honesty and Transparency
- A- Action Orientation
- S- Stepping Up
- E- Efficiency
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.