Associate - HR at Urban Ladder
Views:3174 Applications:738 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:421
Urban Ladder - Brand Manager (4-6 yrs)
A pioneer of quality furniture in India, Urban Ladder was founded in 2012 with a simple mission - to make a million homes beautiful. Since 2020, we have been a part of Reliance Retail and today, we are a one stop shop for all furniture and dcor products in India with over 30,000 products from 150 brands delivering across 3000+ pin codes. With an omni-channel presence in all major cities in India, we make exceptional furniture more accessible to people and continue to thrive, helping people create inspiring homes.
We are there to help our customers discover the joy of creating and build spaces that mirror who they are.
The UL Workplace: Magical Careers begin with great work that doesn't come with boundaries. Our people prefer to blaze a trail, instead of keeping the lights on. That's because whether it's sourcing, engineering, design, marketing, customer service or any of our teams; our work is always new, challenging and up-to-the-minute.
Role will include :
- You will be accountable for the planning & execution of category campaigns
- New launches, re-launches and sustenance.
- You'll be responsible for analytics requirement of the team.
- You'll be required to evaluate ROI on all media spends
- You'll be expected to work on models to plan and optimize media spends. The model also needs to ascertain attribution of the traffic & revenue to campaign/media in action.
- You'll also be expected to lead city marketing initiatives.
- This role is in the brand marketing team and involvement may increase depending upon performance.
Desired Skills and Functional Experience :
- High level of ownership.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in mathematical modelling.
- Have a good understanding of advertising ROI concepts.
- Team management and engagement skills.
- Must be creatively sound and have worked on creative content creation.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across all teams in the organisation.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise tasks.
- Post-graduation in management preferred.
- Personal Attitude : Friendly, personable and sociable.
Primary performance indicators :
- Quality of insights derived from the campaign analysis.
- Store walk-ins Traffic and City Traffic.
- Awareness & consideration for categories as measured by brand track.
Values of UL that will be Key to Excelling in this Role
- C- Customer Obsession
- H- Honesty and Transparency
- A- Action Orientation
- S- Stepping Up
- E- Efficiency & Excellence