Urban Company - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition (7-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition
- We are looking for a seasoned recruiter leader for who has great communication skills and the willingness to continuously learn and perform exceptionally.
- This person will partner with the peers and stakeholders on various projects related to recruiting like ; Campus Hiring, Lateral Hiring, Employee Referral, IJP etc.
About Urban Company:
- Urban Company is a technology platform offering customers a variety of services at home. Customers use our platform to book services such as beauty treatments, haircuts, massage therapy, cleaning, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair, painting etc. We promise our customers a high quality, standardized and reliable service experience. To fulfill this promise, we work closely with our hand-picked service partners, enabling them with technology, training, products, tools, financing, insurance, and brand, helping them succeed and deliver on this promise.
- As of May 2022, Urban Company had a presence in 56 cities across India, Australia, Singapore, UAE, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the USA. Since inception, the platform has delivered 36 million bookings to customers, and a highly trained fleet of 40,000+ service professionals. Today, Urban Company offers 50+ different types of home and beauty services through its mobile applications and website.
What are you expected to do?
1) Designing, driving and implementing strategies related to all tech and non tech hiring needs across the company
2) Lead the efforts in hiring across verticals including leadership and niche hiring.
3) Conduct regular meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
4) Conduct analysis and report key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
5) Build a talent pipeline for the future by proactively mapping/sourcing candidates.
6) End to end own hiring projects such campus Hiring, lateral Hiring, employee referral, internal mobility etc.
7) Lead/mentor team of recruiters
What are we looking for:
1) Relevant work experience of 7 to 10 years in the HR domain
2) Solid understanding of sourcing techniques, usage of job boards and tool
3) Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to work with spreadsheets and dashboards
4) High degree of initiative and on-the-ground execution focus
5) Excellent communication skills
6) A leader and strategic thinker
- While the role is strategic, we expect candidates to have an ear to the ground, get their hands dirty, and solve real problems.
- If deep problem solving at scale, and a fast-paced work environment excites you, we would love to meet you and talk more!