Urban Company - Senior Manager - Growth Marketing - Brand Team (4-6 yrs)
Leads demand growth for the platform (& key businesses), driving More-Users & More-Usage as the key mandates. The function is missioned to unlock rapid adoption (in a profitable way) through strong consumer Intelligence, offering & pricing strategy, Zero-Dollar hacks, Strategic Partnerships, Large Media campaigns etc.
- Lead the growth of a large business vertical at Urban Company. This vertical could be any one of Mens Grooming, Appliance Repairs, Cleaning or Home Painting.
- Own the Annual operating plan, lead the design and delivery of demand (number of orders, number of users) and jointly own the top line with the business team.
- Lead strong cross-functional stakeholder management to jointly own and run mandates for key initiatives.
Solve structural challenges in unlock demand by solving for:
Market & Consumer insights:
- Right consumer segment to go for, with the right offering (category, use case & experience)
- Leading strategy and execution across markets in India including new cities, if any
Pricing - Is the current price perceived to be valuable / affordable against the offering we have for the TG? Which should the pricing strategy be across markets?
Innovation in SKUs - Is the SKU perceived to be a valued / impulsive / obvious need ?
New Service lines - Can we create new service lines from existing capabilities - e.g. Broadband installation / uninstallation
Value Props - What is the USP which UC should stand for and disproportionately index on? Would it be instant availability, or service warranty, or pricing, or expertise?
Availability and Access <> solving Ensuring a strong demand-supply balance across markets
Pushing Demand: (through systematic & tactical levers)
Marketing Calendar - Planning for Seasonal, Local, Weekly-properties and campaigns
Owned Media - Effective merchandising inside the app(content on home-screen, booking flow,
SKUs, crossover opportunities
Marketing - Mass media, Digital, Local wherever needed
CRM + Wallet Program - Solving on the axes of user-segmentation, recommendation engine, incentive-to-cross to different categories, etc
Partnerships <> Tactical partnerships to drive massive distribution led trial for key categories
Tracking and Solving for Success of Customer Programs:
Subscription Program - P&L, creating more value for the customer, higher attach & renewal rates
Warranty and Free Revisit program driving awareness, ease of claim, retaining customer delight
NPS - > Identify key determinants for detractors and promoters. For example, for detractors: drive insights on real issues of detractors and work with business on attacking those.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.