Urban Company - Senior Category Manager (3-7 yrs)
The Senior Category Manager Role:
Over the next 3 years, Urban Company plans to scale the India business 3-4 X each year to reach INR 3500 Cr. ($500 M) in revenues. To make this happen, we need to ensure growth in Demand, as well as growth and quality assurance in Supply. This growth will be primarily driven by city offices where the rubber hits the road. An SM oversees 1 or 2 categories, and has a Category Manager/s reporting into him. While the CM is in charge of execution, it is the SMs job to steer the category to align with the broader vision of the company. The SM will have to be obsessed with customer satisfaction. (The buck stops at you)Broad responsibilities of the SM are as below -
- Achieve targets for good quality Pro on boarding in the select category
- Keep the Pro base engaged to ensure high levels of Pro participation, minimize churn, maximize deliveries per Pro (Pro utilization) etc.
- Ensure superior service quality by appropriate intervention
- Proactively diagnose issues with current supply pools and solve for them.
- Understand the category in depth, and how customers hire in the same. This varies for each city, and key insights can be leveraged to achieve greater market penetration.
- Work with the product team to create a great user experience for that category
- Work with the marketing team to generate customer requests in that category
- Start-up experience of 4+ years across business development, user growth, customer experience, sales etc.
- Strong problem solving abilities with data driven decision making mentality.
- Focus on structurally solving problems - first principles thinker, with a get things done attitude.
What can you expect!
- High level of ownership and chance to scale business operations at fast pace.
- Access to a world-class mentor ship network.
- Bigger opportunities as Urban Company keeps growing at a fast pace.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.