Urban Company - Manager - Operations (2-6 yrs)
Why are we building UrbanCompany?
The local and home services industry is very fragmented and unorganized. Prior to UrbanCompany, hiring a plumber, beautician, yoga trainer, math tutor etc. was a painful process. There were no standards, no concept of trust, pricing inefficiencies etc. In a nutshell, the industry was shackled in the - yellow pages- era, and had seen no fundamental innovation for far too long.
The UrbanCompany team is young and passionate, and we see a massive disruption opportunity in his industry. By leveraging technology, and a set of simple yet powerful processes, we wish to build a platform that can organize the world of services - and bring them to your finger-tips.We believe there is immense value (akin to serendipity) in bringing together customers and professionals looking for each other. In the process, we hope to impact the lives of millions of service entrepreneurs, and transform service commerce they way Amazon transformed product commerce.
About the Role :
We at Urban Company are looking for high-quality business and operations managers to help build businesses that deliver customer love. You will work as part of the customer experience team on solving problems that help us move towards an industry-leading net promoter score of 60%+ and help drive customer repeat and customer love.
Job Responsibilities :
1. You will play a direct role in shaping our customer experience of the platform and drive obsession with customer experience.
2. You will take lead on designing processes, ownership of end-to-end implementation, daily and weekly performance checks to ensure targets and OKR's are achieved.
3. Work on the hardest problems across our customer base to ensure maximum resolutions at high satisfaction in minimum time by structurally solving bad experience for our users.
Job Requirements :
1. The drive and intellect for solving large complex problems.
2. Typically someone with 2-5 years of experience in consulting, early age start-ups Ops, business operations, and a history of high performance, will do well in these roles.
3. Basic Knowledge of SQL is a must.
What can you expect?
1. A phenomenal work environment, with huge ownership and growth opportunities.
2. The massive, and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of people
3. A high performance, high-velocity environment at the cutting edge of growth
4. Rubbing shoulders with some of the smartest folks in the ecosystem
5. Strong ownership expectation and freedom to fail
6. A high performance, high-velocity environment at the cutting edge of growth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.