Urban Company - Manager - Human Resources (5-6 yrs)
Manager - Human Resources
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage end-to-end of the employee life cycle for full time, temp staff ; On boarding, Rehire, Leave, Movement & Transfer, Promotion and Exit
- Provide employee relations support & guidance to all designated teams in Urban Company
- Triage employee relations cases, proactively identifies potential solutions to address employee issues and actions appropriately using guidelines
- Disseminate information, manage all communications across employees on information that impacts their employment.
- Managing HR Operations which will include HR Data asked by internal & external stakeholders/vendors/auditors, leave & attendance data, etc.
- Design and cultivate positive experiences at every step of the employee journey, building thoughtful practices that engage employees
- Help balance risk, taking into account employee, business and company perspectives in making complex decisions together with Legal & compliance partners
- Participate as an integral member of the extended HR community and influence others within the organization
Required Qualifications :
- 5-6 years of experience working and managing life cycle for teams
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with a proven ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assisting risk relative to the business
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Super organized yet agile to adapt to the UC way of working.