Urban Company - Entrepreneur In Residence - Central Category Team (1-5 yrs)
Urban Company - EIR - Central Category Team
- The EIR Role Over the next 3 years, Urbanclap plans to scale the India business 3-4X each year to reach INR 3500 Cr. ($500M) in revenues. To enable this journey we have created a high-powered central EIR team which is responsible for attacking key strategic problems/ opportunities that will unlock growth for UC.
- Folks in the EIR team will be aligned to key parts of the business such as product, user growth (marketing), business/supply, user experience and operations. The individual is expected to seamlessly step into any part of the business at UC and get cracking to solve the problem at hand. In the future, this team will be the key source of leadership talent for Urbanclap. Hence, the individual should have both the ability to think sharply and also execute at a fast pace.
- This is not a strategy team, we expect the folks to get hands-on and solve real problems!
As a part of this team, you would be expected to :
- Pick up important projects that need to be unlocked to enable growth. This could range from redesigning our customer support process to improve customer experience, to significantly increase the speed of supply building (professionals), to data deep dives to understand what makes our customers love our service.
- Establish business processes spending time on the ground to gather insights and build solid processes/SOPs to enable a seamless scale up.
- Collaborate across multiple teams city team, marketing, product, finance to ensure coherence and swift execution In a nutshell, the EIR is expected to attack critical business bottlenecks for
- UC to enable swift scale up. If deep problem solving and fast-paced work environment excites you, wed love to meet you and talk more.
Potential backgrounds :
- Start-up or Consulting experience of 2-4 years across product, user growth, customer experience, sales etc.
- Over and above - strong-willed, sharp problem solver and hands on!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.