Urban Company - Digital Marketing Associate - International Growth & Marketing (1-2 yrs)
About Urban Company
At Urban Company, we are changing the way the world experiences home and personal services. We have made the experience of buying these services just like taxi hailing companies ride - select, schedule, book and a high-quality professional come to you to provide a standardised, high quality and fixed price service. The following are our large categories - salon, spa & makeup services, appliance repairs, home maintenance & repairs, fitness & health at home, packing & moving, home painting and improvement. Since our launch in 2014, we have built a network of 50,000+ trained service professionals and served over three million customers across major metropolitan cities of India, Singapore, Sydney, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Founding Team & Investors
Abhiraj Singh Bhal: BCG, IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Kanpur
Varun Khaitan: BCG, Qualcomm, IIT Kanpur
Raghav Chandra: Twitter, University of California Berkeley
Investors: Accel Partners, Saif Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Vy Capital, Trifecta Capital, Family office of Mr. Ratan Naval Tata.
Urban Company's vision is to empower 1 million+ service professionals to become microservice entrepreneurs. Through providing standardized branding, training and consumables, Urban Company aims to help service professionals become more organized and multiply their earnings by at least 1.5 to 2x. Urban Company currently serves approximately 300,000 customers every month, for a variety of their home services needs. After a successful launch in UAE (Abu Dhabi and Dubai), we have now launched in Australia and Singapore, aiming to bring a full bouquet of service including cleaning, maintenance & repairs, salon, spa and massage.
Job Responsibilities of Marketing Associate:
- Ideate, launch and manage app-first performance & brand marketing campaigns in UAE market across Google, Facebook, ad networks and other channels with equal focus on analytical and creative sides
- Monitor & optimise ROI by executing campaigns to meet revenue and budget goals
- Responsible for delivering on key metrics around sessions, installs , New users, CAC
- Drive ad creative / copy strategy by building the concepts, testing, and iterating to find optimal performing ads,
- Create, run, and analyze A/B testing to various parts of the funnel and formulate new hypothesis on an ongoing basis to test and iterate on,
- Leverage analytical ability to look beyond the numbers in our paid marketing channels and understand how our traffic interacts with our App/website to grow the business
- 2018, 2019 Graduate
- Should have worked in similar function for 6 months to 1 + tenure
- Should have hands on experience with excel , Adwords/Facebook business manager
- Should be analytical & have structured problem solving approach
- Creatively aligned with good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in SQL will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.