Urban Company - City Lead Role (4-6 yrs)
Our business is executed by small high powered teams for each sub-vertical handling all aspects of business for a cluster of 3-4 cities. This team is led by a City Lead. The right individual should have a combination of sharp analytical decision making, sound business judgement, robust result driven execution and creative iterative business building.
A city Lead would typically oversee a team of 7-8 Senior Category Managers, Category Managers, and Trainers and be responsible for all aspects of operations of 1,000-2,000 UC partners.
As a City Lead, you will be expected to :
- Independently own and build all aspects of UC's business across your vertical - building the supply chain across selection, training and on boarding of professionals; daily operations; quality of service; user growth and expansion.
- Grow the marketplace while optimizing multiple opposing factors like service availability and supply utilization; scaling user growth while improving operational excellence and quality of service.
- Build, coach and lead a high performance team across business development, skill training and growth.
- Collaborate across multiple central teams including functional specialists and business category teams to ensure coherence and other regional teams to share/learn best practices
- Drive user growth through local marketing initiatives, partnerships as well as localizing the offering/pricing for your market.
In a nutshell the City Lead is expected to completely own and drive the business, the team and make all decisions for the city cluster. If being a lynch pin of an organization and business excites you, we- d love to meet you and talk more.
Potential backgrounds :
1) 4-6 years of experience in a high growth operations based startup, FMCG or other consumer companies, or consulting.
2) High sense of ownership and a penchant for excellence
3) Prior experience in operations or category management a bonus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.